- Tests are 1 hour 45 minutes in duration, with 15 minutes at the beginning for briefing and preparing the students for the test.
- Students are required to sign up for the test through the online registration system by using their Lingnan user ID and password.
- Walk-ins will only be considered at the first 15 minutes of the test. The decision of allowing/disallowing walk-ins are at the discretion of the duty invigilators.
- Students are advice to arrive at the test venue 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time. Extra time will not be allowed to those who arrive late. Those who are late more than 30 minutes will NOT be allowed to take the test
- Registration is limited to one test session only.
- Registration and cancellation of a test session must be done 24 hours prior to the session start.
- Students will be banned from further registration if they have cancelled test sessions more than 5 times or been absent for more than 3 times.
- Students who are banned from registration have to contact the Teaching and Learning Centre for re-activating their accounts.
- Students who failed the test can register for another test session 5 working days after the test.