- Find out the seat number in the Attendance Sheet posted outside the computer lab.
- Take up the seat as assigned after you are allowed to enter the lab.
- Turn off the cell phone.
- Place the identity card on the desk for verification of identity by the invigilators during the test.
- Login to the English Window of the computer.
- Watch the ITF Test briefing presentation before the test.
- Do not communicate or attempt to communicate improperly with other candidates, and do not copy from unauthorized materials or from work of another candidate during the test session.
- Do not search the ITFP website if not instructed.
- Do not visit any website or search the Internet that contains the answer during the test. To do so, candidates are considered as cheating in the test.
A candidate who violates any of the above rules shall be disciplined.