The primary mission of the TLC is to support the enhancement of learning and teaching at Lingnan.
The TLC is continuously updating and expanding its programmes and services to assist Lingnan staff in creating engaging and meaningful learning experiences for students. Its services include assistance with curriculum (learning) design, the use of new technologies for teaching and learning (innovation), and assistance with the scholarship of teaching (research).
TLC is mainly responsible for:
- Supporting the realization of an outcomes-based approach to teaching and learning (OBATL)
- Supporting teaching innovation and evaluation, particularly teaching development grants (TDGs) and adopting IT to enhance teaching and learning
- Coordinating the Teaching Excellence Award Scheme (TEAS)
- Evaluating the impact of the curriculum on student learning and achievement of graduate attributes
- Contributing to quality matters and institutional policies
- Promoting the values of a Liberal Arts education
Thank you for browsing the homepage of the TLC. You are most welcome to visit different pages of our website to find out more about our services provided to academics, non-academics and students at Lingnan University. Enjoy!